Information for International Students and Graduates in China

Applicants to German universities who

  • are not holding a Chinese passport,
  • have completed their elementary / high school education outside of China,
  • have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree issued by a Chinese university

have to participate in an APS evaluation, unless they are able to apply to German universities based on degrees from their home countries.

Further information regarding the screening procedures can be found in the following leaflets:

Graduates who have obtained a Chinese Masters without a preceding Chinese Bachelor’s degree should participate in the document verification process.

Applicants who reside in consular region of Shanghai (Shanghai, Anhui, Jiangsu and Zhejiang) should submit their documents to the APS office Shanghai.

Applicants residing in the consular region of Beijing, Chengdu and Guangzhou may submit their documents directly to the APS office Beijing.

APS Website Registration Example